- Review and analyze relevant medical records for the purpose of case development, for both plaintiff and defense.
- Identify causation for alleged injuries as well as differentiate between injuries that are industrial versus non-industrial.
- Conduct complex medical research to accurately assess the severity of alleged injuries and to minimize exposure.
- Prepare brief or comprehensive summaries/reports, chronologies, timelines and tables to accurately capture pertinent medical facts.
- Interpret medical records for attorneys to facilitate understanding of medical findings and their effects on case outcomes.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
- Identify, locate and interface with needed testimonial experts to help strengthen case outcomes.
- Assist Attorney's with preparing interrogatories and deposition questions.
- Coordinate and/or attend IME's (Independent Medical Examinations).
- Provide professional opinions and recommendations to facilitate successful case outcomes.
- Collaborate with Attorney's and their clients to ensure pertinent case issues are addressed during the litigation process.
Areas of Focus
Let us help you with medical record review, case development, and much more so that you can concentrate on legal matters